This program is for Elite players born 1999, 2000, 2001.
This intense and complete program will provide athletes opportunity to improve skill, mentally and physically.
- Be identified by Canada Elite Under Armour Circuit official coaches
- Be identified by S-Elite top exposure AAU team coaches
- Twenty (20) intense workout sessions with Pro Trainer Jelani Mathews
- One (1) Session with Sports Psychology – Designed for High Performance Athlete
- SAT-ACT Full Guidance
- Assistance in developing an “introduction letter” to college coaches
- Optional video creation for post secondary recruitment
- Receive (1) official ETIP official work out jersey
- Cost: $295
Get Trained! Get Focused! Get Ready for Spring AAU Tryouts!
First session: Saturday, October 8, 2016, 1:30 pm @Milton Velodrome.
Any question email: email@example.com or call (289) 429-1114, press #4 (Elite)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER