Parents, coaches, players and volunteers:
- Stags members shall at all times conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the spirit of fair play and sporting behavior. They shall give due respect to the authority of officials and the rights of opponents, spectators and others.
- Stags members shall not give, make, issue, authorize or endorse any public statement within the precincts of the game or tournament venue, having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interests of the game, tournament, league and/or officiating thereof.
- Stags members shall, within the game or tournament venue, refrain from:
- Using an audible obscenity within the playing area;
- Making obscene gestures of any kind;
- Verbally abusing any official, opponent, spectator or other person within the precincts of the game or tournament venue;
- Physically abusing any official, opponent, spectator or other person within the precincts of the game or tournament venue.
- Members shall not wager anything of value in connection with any game or event under Stags Basketball Club.
- No members shall offer, give, solicit or accept, or agree to offer, give, solicit or accept anything of value to or from any person with the intent to influence any player’s efforts in a game.
- No members at or in any game, tournament or league under Stags Basketball Club shall engage in “aggravated behavior”’ defined as:
- One or more incidents of behavior designated in this Code of Conduct as “aggravated behavior”.
- Stags members shall not engage in conduct contrary to the integrity of the game of basketball. This may include:
- Behavior in such a manner which is severely damaging to the reputation of Canada Basketball, Ontario Basketball and Stags Basketball Club.
- All Stags Basketball Club members are expected to support the values of the sports and be prepared to support activities run by its organization.
Our Children, Our Community, Our Future
Our Commitment To Their Success